Monday, July 31, 2006

I SAW BALLS!!!

No, they weren't basketballs, soccerballs or real balls either...they were guts.
Something I needed to complete my figure as a man??hmm...maybe 'guy'...'man' is a little to cheesy:)

OK, It was again(I'm sorry), about girls...what'd ya expect?Guys...not gay dude..HAH!

I saw Ariff do it in my own eyes....WOW!...salute you dude...not many guys I know are so capable of possessing such balls(GUTS!)

I used to say I wanted to have his 'intelligence' if there was such a device but now I want his 'guts' too...seriously...I want them.maybe.

Need them probably? NOWAY!Why? Cos I have my own and I'll use it...
Ariff, you're brave and that was an inspiration!!

I thought that such stuff only comes alive onto movie, but hey, my live's a movie remember?:)

Well, that's most probably the most biggest thing that happened in school I can share today... Besides me buying 3 Moo Ice Cream for my little siblings.....good brother rite?:) I know:)....hehhe

Btw, check out my little bro's(Hasif) before and after hair(style). More like 'after and before', stupid blogger.







Yeah, he cut his hair and I felt like I had a new bro....seriously!...It's lovely...I like him as him but his hair just made me love him more...

LOVE,

Your Bro
Ash.